Gary Bernstein is an American photographer best known for his portrait and editorial images of more than 200 celebrities and Fortune 100 corporate clients from Cartier to American Express. Over a career spanning four decades, he has published 8 books, including the classic “Burning Cold” which depicts Gary’s photographs of Lena Harris combined with the prose of Elton John’s lyricist, Bernie Taupin.
Gary graduated from Penn State University with a degree in Architecture, has received a Masters of Film from Brooks Institute, a Masters in Contemporary Art from The Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C., The Photographic Craftsman Degree from The Professional Photographers of America and The Gold Award from The Advertising Festival of New York City. He lives in California with his wife, Lena Harris, and their children.
- Alexander Godunov Sporting a Six Pack (AGO-01)$5,000.00Add to cart
- Charlton Heston in a Classic Pose (CH-01)$5,000.00Add to cart
- Elizabeth Taylor in Black (ET-001)$5,000.00Add to cart
- Fatherhood (PST-001)$3,000.00Add to cart
- Penn State Co-ed in Sepia (PST-003)$3,000.00Add to cart
- Nightscape (PST-004)$3,000.00Add to cart
- Don't Fence Me In (PST-006)$3,000.00Add to cart
- Sophia Loren in Leopard Print (SL-01)$5,000.00Add to cart
- GBE-SL-3446-39-GE$5,000.00Add to cart
- Sophia Loren in Soft Fur (SL-3446-52)$5,000.00Add to cart
- Uva Harden Basking in Malibu UHA-001)$5,000.00Add to cart
- Vanity In Black Leather (VAN-3159-69)$5,000.00Add to cart