Gary Bernstein is an American photographer best known for his portrait and editorial images of more than 200 celebrities and Fortune 100 corporate clients from Cartier to American Express. Over a career spanning four decades, he has published 8 books, including the classic “Burning Cold” which depicts Gary’s photographs of Lena Harris combined with the prose of Elton John’s lyricist, Bernie Taupin.
Gary graduated from Penn State University with a degree in Architecture, has received a Masters of Film from Brooks Institute, a Masters in Contemporary Art from The Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C., The Photographic Craftsman Degree from The Professional Photographers of America and The Gold Award from The Advertising Festival of New York City. He lives in California with his wife, Lena Harris, and their children.
- Elizabeth Taylor is a Vision in White (ET-002)$5,000.00Add to cart
- Elizabeth Taylor is Exquisite in this Hand-Painted Rendition (ET-003)$5,000.00Add to cart
- Elizabeth Taylor in Black Fur (ET-3053-132)$5,000.00Add to cart
- Joan Collins in Glowing Black and White (JCO-5423-14)$5,000.00Add to cart
- Joan Collins Gets Psychedelic (JCO-ART-01)$4,000.00Add to cart
- Joan Collins Polaroid Transfer 1 (JCO-ART-02)$4,000.00Add to cart
- Psychedelic Visions of Lena (LENA-002)$4,000.00Add to cart
- Lena is Exquisite in Sepia (LENA-007)$5,000.00Add to cart
- Lena in Dampened Beauty (LENA-22)$5,000.00Add to cart
- Lena & The Wild Cat (LENA-CAT-001)$5,000.00Add to cart