In early 2014, photographer Gary Bernstein and The Archives, LLC collaborated to create a signed and numbered limited edition print series of images selected for an exclusive exhibition at the Grummans Gallery in Bethpage, New York. The Grummans Editions were the first signed, limited edition print run to feature the photographic works of Bernstein spotlighting 22 of his most provocative and intimate images. Unfortunately, the Grummans Gallery closed shortly after the Bernstein show opened.
Originally set for a limited edition print run of 15, the sudden closing of the gallery necessitated the need to cancel the Grummans Editions and left only 2 prints of each image created specifically for the exhibition; one set for Bernstein and the other for The Archives. Despite the closing of the Gallery and cancelling of the Bernstein exhibition, The Archives believes these stunning and unique works of a true American Original deserved to be shared with the public and are offering for sale these exclusive and rare prints.
- Elizabeth Taylor is a Vision in White (ET-002)$5,000.00Add to cart
- Elizabeth Taylor is Exquisite in this Hand-Painted Rendition (ET-003)$5,000.00Add to cart
- Elizabeth Taylor in Black Fur (ET-3053-132)$5,000.00Add to cart
- Joan Collins in Glowing Black and White (JCO-5423-14)$5,000.00Add to cart
- Joan Collins Gets Psychedelic (JCO-ART-01)$4,000.00Add to cart
- Joan Collins Polaroid Transfer 1 (JCO-ART-02)$4,000.00Add to cart
- Psychedelic Visions of Lena (LENA-002)$4,000.00Add to cart
- Lena is Exquisite in Sepia (LENA-007)$5,000.00Add to cart
- Lena in Dampened Beauty (LENA-22)$5,000.00Add to cart
- Lena & The Wild Cat (LENA-CAT-001)$5,000.00Add to cart